Blue Diamond Almonds - Review


I found out about this item when I attended a Weight Watcher meetings and as I like almonds, I decided to give them a try. My life is all about convenience so I love the fact that these were already pre-packaged.

The Blue Diamond Almonds Whole Natural 100 Calories snack have become one of my favorite snacks.

If you follow Weight Watchers it is 2pts per bag. Nutrition wise you are looking at 100 Calories, 9 Total Fat grams, 0 Sodium, 3 total carbs (that includes 1 sugar and 2 Fiber) and 4 grams of protein.

The drawback is one being able to find the item. I get the item from my Local Giant Grocery store and the other drawback is they are expensive. It cost $3.79 per box at Giant. Giant raise their prices on this item. When I first started buying them they were $3.49 per box. There are seven bags per box.

If you like Almonds, I think these are excellent. If you are watching your Weight, these are a great snack alternative. If you don't like buying the big bag and counting out the correct portion size into smaller bags, these are an absolute gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review