Happy 4th of July.

I don't really care for hot summers. The DAWG days of summer are usually filled with hot temperatures, high humidity, hazy skys and stinky air.
However, today was none of those. It was absolutely a gorgeaous day in Central Maryland and even more important than that today is my country's Independence Day.

Now Independence day is usually mark by barbecues, family gatherings, blockbuster releases and fireworks. In fact, the people in my neighborhood have been setting off firecrackers since last week. If Igo by past years, they will be setting them off until next week as well.

Anyway the 4th of July is our National Day. It is the day that the Declaration of Independence came into existence. I love being an American. I love having the freedom to choose to be what I want and to do what I do. Yes, I there are things that can be improved, but overall we are a great nation. We continue to become better so that just about anyone can pursue their dreams and make them a reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review