10 Minute Solution Knockout Body - Review

10 Minutes Solution Knockout Body features trainer Jessica Smith. The workout comes with 2 - one lbs gloves that add intensity to the workout.
The five sections in this 10 minutes solution workout are:
  • Knockout Body Blast - 5 stars
    Fat Attack - 3 stars
    Fierce and Fabulous Abs - 4 stars
    Kickbox Cross Train- 5 stars
    Ultimate Upper Body - 3 stars

My favorite sections were Kickbox Cross Train and Knockout Body Blast. Kickbox Cross Train really allowed you to work on your form and the combos in Knockout Body Blast were fun.
The other three sections were okay. The Ultimate Upper Body sections does include pushups. I thought Fat Attack was a bit generic but Fierce and Fabulous Abs was good.

This is the first time I have done a workout led by Jessica Smith and I thought she was a good lead. I didn't have any problem following her cueing and her form was precise.

I give this workout 4 out 5 stars.

Comments

  1. Hi Saundra,
    I really like your blog! I found yours through the Cathe forums :-) I am heavily contemplating getting this workout. Based upon your review, I think that I might give it a shot.
    HTH,
    Fitgirl-ATX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your work, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review