Review - From the Ground Up & Crunch Time

From The Ground Up
Tuesday's workout was FitPrime From The Ground Up. This workout is led by Heidi Tanner. It is mostly a heavy weight workout with light cardio burst. Some may call it a Cardio Sculpt workout. Many of the cardio sections are kickbox based. This workout focuses on Non-Dominant training. This means you work your weaker side first. Heidi does the whole workout without shoes. Along with weights, the workout uses the tall steps and it clocks in at around 53 minutes. I really liked this workout. I found it to be solid. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

CrunchTime
FitPrime Crunch Time was my Wednesday workout. This workout is led by Susan Harris. I think Susan is one of the all time great instructors. This workout can also be classified as cardio sculpt and it includes a yoga stretch section. It focuses on non-dominant training and uses light and heavy weights and the tall step. The workout moved really fast and the 45 minute duration was over before I knew it. I really enjoyed the selection of music used too. This workout also gets 4 out of 5 stars.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review