Core Rhythms Quick Workout - Review


From the Core Rhythms Dance Exercise Program the first series is Quick Workout. A 20 minute workout that features a warm-up, the Merengue, Samba and cool down.

This was a great short workout. The music is fantastic and I was sweating up a storm. Jaana and Julia break the workout into half count moves, then moves to single count and then to double time. By double time you are shaking and shimming. These moves can be quite fast. A couple of times I got lost in the movement.

What I find the most challenging about these workouts is keeping my arms up. My arms are always the first to fatigue because you almost always are holding them up in a dancer's posture.
My only complaint comes from the Merengue section where Julia doesn't equally balance out both the left and right sides. You do more reps/sets on the left than you do on the right, but that is relatively minor.

4 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review