10 Minute Solution Dance Your Body Thin - Review


10 Minute Solution Dance Your Body Thin includes 5 ten minute workouts. And, like most 10 Minute Solution workouts, I like some sections better than others. The different sections are:
- Smooth & Sexy Moves (cardio) 3 stars
- Dance Toner (toning) 5 stars
- Get Fit Club Mix (cardio) 4 stars
- Cardio Dance Party (cardio) 4 stars
- Ballet Sculpt (toning) 3 stars

My favorite sections in this workout was Dance Toner and Ballet Sculpt. I thought Smooth and Sexy Moves was generic, but the other two cardio workouts mixed it up pretty well. The workout is led by Andrea Leigh Rogers and I thought she cued pretty well. I didn't have any trouble picking up the sets. Also she established and followed a set pattern throughout. So once you did the first section, you are pretty much able to anticipate the order of the moves in the next section.

This workout using a toning belt that goes around your waist and hip area. It is approximately two pounds. I wore it but didn't really feel it was needed or that it added to the workout. Most of the time I forgot I had it on until I heard Andrea mentioned it.

I am going with 4 out of 5 stars for this workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review