February Wrap Up

Two Systems I did this month. Insanity and Cardio Karate.
I didn't really care for the Insanity System but I liked Cardio Karate a lot. I can really see several of the Cardio Karate workouts showing up in my rotation.

My favorite Insanity workouts were:
Max Cardio Conditioning
Pure Cardio
Fast and Furious

My favorite Cardio Karate workouts were:
Martial Arts Intervals (Disc 12)
Cardio Plyo Intervals (Disc 9)
Cardio Metabolic Intervals (Disc 10)
Extreme Cardio Intervals (Disc 3)
Cardio Intense (Disc 5)

Comments

  1. Hi! Am very interested in Cardio Karate. But I saw it uses a pull-up bar and I don't have one. Does he offer modifications?

    Also, does this take up alot of space?

    Thanks,
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. The system shows a band/tubing modifications. It is the kind where you hook the band into the door and do a pull down either seated on the floor or standing. The pull up bar is only used in 3 of the 12 workouts.

    Space, it depends on the workout. Overall I will say it takes a fair amount of space. Most moves can be modified and done in place. I think both Collagevideo and Totalfitnessdvds have clips up of the workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review