Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance - Thoughts

Cardio Power & Resistance is approximately 39 and 1/2 minutes in length. It is similar to Plyometric Cardio Circuits in that there are two distinct section with a series of moves that repeat three times through.

In this workout, Shaun gives you water breaks after each series of moves. I didn't really care for the resistance moves. A few of them, I did once the first time through and then substituted with another move the second and third times through.

Moves that I modified were V Push ups. I grabbed weights and did a shoulder press and Triceps Ball Push ups. I grabbed weights and did kickbacks.

The warm up sequence is similar to the other workouts except that Shaun changes up some of the exercises.
I didn't care for this workout as much.
2 3/4 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review