March 2012 Monthly Rotation

March 2012. Wow, this year is already moving super fast.
There is no real order to March's rotation. I mostly filled the schedule with workouts I love to do. I have Hi Lo, Athletic Step, CardioTone, and pure strength workouts on tap.
Saturday will be a bit of an Active Recovery Day.

There are nine new workouts to review:
  • Three FitPrime
  • One CIA
  • Two Tracie Long
  • Two Kelly Coffey Meyer
  • One FIRM
I am looking forward to this rotation. I think I am going to have a lot of fun.

Comments

  1. I LOVE all of your workout reviews! I'm a TurboFire addict and have been doing it for about a year... so I'm starting to look for something else. Maybe Tracey Anderson...I'll be reading up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Norma. I love Turbo Fire too. i am looking forward to the new workouts that are suppose to be release this year. Although, I haven't heard very much about them being released.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review