Turbo Fire Week In Review



Turbo Fire 45 EZ Class is my favorite Turbo Fire Workout. I just really like how the combos and music come together in this one. The workout clock in at 43:40. It has one finale but no drills.
A drill wasn't necessary. I burnt almost as many calories in the 45 EZ Class as I did in the 45 Class.
Just super high energy and motivating fun from Chalene.
Tone 30 Class clock in at 30:17 and it features a standing and floor section. The standing sections contains compound upper body and lower body moves that are followed by upper body only moves.
The floor section are all compound exercise type moves that work multiple body parts.
The workout uses both the band (tube style) and a lower body band. I did use the bands for the whole workout, although I am sure you can substitute dumbbells. A solid toning workout.
HiiT 25 Class length is 24:32. It features 4 drills that are repeated twice. The first drill is 69 seconds, the second - 67 seconds, the third - 69 seconds and the last drill is 56 seconds. Lots of pounding in HiiT 25. I felt a twinge in my back while doing the last drill.
I do like this workout because I think the drills flow the best in this HiiT workout than in the other HiiT workouts. I just have to remember to modify in the future.
Turbo Fire 45 EZ Class - 5 stars
Turbo Fire Tone 30 Class - 3 stars
Turbo Fire HiiT 25 Class - 4 1/2 stars

Comments

  1. Just a quick question Saundra, can you get as good a workout with bands as with weights? I know with some of Cathe's bonus band exercises, I do find them tough but then maybe it's because I'm tired already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I don't but don't like the bands.
    I find them to be awkward so I prefer to work out with weights.
    I don't think I am always doing the workouts correctly with the bands or I can never find the band with the right tension to work the muscle group properly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review