December 2010 Rotation


Wow, this year has flown by. I can't believe that December starts tomorrow. For December's rotation, about a 1/3 of the workouts will be my first outing with them. Although, I have had some of them for almost a year, if not longer.
The breakdown:
Sunday - Circuit of some sort (mostly FIRM new workouts).
Monday - Dance
Tuesday - Cardio Sculpt - The FIRM
Wednesday - Step
Thursday - FitPrime Originals
Friday - rest day
Saturday - Amy Bento cardio weight workouts.
On Sunday the 5th, I have three 20 minute workouts listed. They are all FIRM workouts: Power Sculpt, Core & Lower Body Toner, and Weighted Gloves Cardio Workout.
I might replace Wednesday the 29th workout with the FIRM Cardio Step Mix. I will see when I get there. Right now I have Cathe's Intensity listed. It will be one or the other.
It was my intention to take 2 rest days in December, but I decided to just go for one. Usually in December I like to take it easy and go with less intense or shorter workouts; and then hit it strong come the new year. However, this year I am taking a different approach. Along with putting in new workouts, I tried to include workouts that I haven't done in awhile.

Comments

  1. Rotation looks great, I haven't done the majority of the dvds listed apart from the four Tuesday Firm dvds. Curious to know what the new Firm dvds will be like and of course waiting patiently for the Cathe dvds to arrive. I have some of Amy Bento's newer workouts, they're great. Though I have to say I'm loving Cathe's Athletic Step, I've done it three times in the past 10 days or so, it's the ideal workout for after work when I'm tired and need to be energised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I almost added both Athletic Step and Step Moves into the rotation, but I decided to do Kelly's Step Boxing workouts instead.

    The three Amy Bento's that I have listed, I haven't done yet and I have had those workouts for awhile.

    It has probably been over a year since I have done any of the FIRM's I put in.

    I am spoiled. I live only about 2 hours from Cathe's gym, so my DVDs arrived Monday.

    I have actually done all the new Cathe workouts, but I want to do them a second time before reviewing them.
    Although, I probably won't do Lower Body Blast anytime soon but I do have High Reps and STS Total Body coming up the first week in January.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review