Cathe IMAX 2 - Review


IMAX 2. I really like this workout. Following the first IMAX, it contains a thorough warm up, 10 intervals, a cool down and a stretch.
The 10 intervals are broken up into a mini step routine repeated 6 times, a blast and a recovery period.
I think it's the music that gives this workout its extra oomph! From the start of the workout, there is a vibe that flows through the whole workout and the energy is super high. You just feel like you are grooving and in the zone.
The only thing that I didn't like about this workout is in one of the blast you are hopping on one foot for several sets. I ended up modifying that so it wasn't a big deal, just something I didn't care to do.
Between intervals 5 and 6, Cathe gives you extra rest time - about 30 seconds. You can check your heart rate or grab water or.... Rest.
IMAX 2 is just fun to me.
And, oh. It clocks in at 55 minutes.
5 stars.

Comments

  1. Good to hear IMAX 2 is really good, I'll see if I can get it in a trade. I've managed to get 18 Cathe Workouts in trades including STS 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Susan, that is huge.
    What did you have to give up to get all that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I traded Marta Montenegro all 3 dvds ( I didn't click with these), old Michelle Dozois dvds, Insanity ( I felt I was losing strength doing Insanity), 2 Squeeze workouts and Ellen Barrett workouts (which I no longer do). I think I did well with the trading. The workouts that I traded were just sitting on the shelf and I don't think I would have done them again. So now I've got 18 Cathe dvds that I didn't have and STS 1! Very happy with the trading. Do you do trading yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, no I don't do trading. Usually I will sell on Ebay or just give away. Sometimes I lend and borrow.

    I have Insanity. My boyfriend and I split the price and bought it. I probably won't do it but keep it for him to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review