Turbo Fire Week In Review

This week's Turbo Fire workouts started off with Turbo Fire 45 Class. Fire 45 Class clocks in at 44:39. It contains 2 drills.

The first drill is only done once and it is 70 seconds in length. I was a bit disappointed that this wasn't repeated twice. The second drill is also 70 seconds in length but it is performed twice. There is one finale.
I like the individual moves in this workout but I didn't think the moves flowed well together.




Sculpt 30 Class clock in at 28:18. I like this workout much better than the first time I did it. That could be because I used dumbbells for most of the exercises. Chalene does use a band - the tube style.
The exercises in Sculpt 30 are mostly compound in nature. You

are working both the upper and lower body at the same time. A few of the exercises just work the upper body. It is an okay sculpting workout.

HiiT 30 Class contains 5 drills and clocks in at 30:35. Each drill is repeated twice except for the last drill which is repeated three times.
Drill 1 is 58 seconds.
Drill 2 is 57 seconds
Drill 3 i s 59 seconds
Drill 4 is 60 seconds.
Drill 5 is 62 seconds.


My only complaint about this workout is I thought Chalene overuse the "punch Hi, punch low, jump to the other side" move. This move appeared in three of the five drills. Otherwise, I loved the energy and intensity of this workout.


Fire 45 - 3 1/2 stars
Sculpt 30 - 3 stars
HiiT 30 - 4 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review