Angie Miller Kettlebell Bootcamp - Thoughts


Kettlebell Bootcamp is a 54 minute workout featuring Angie Miller. This is my first time doing this video and I have had this workout for a long long time. I bought it because I kept hearing about Kettlebell this and Kettlebell that. The only other Kettlebell workouts I have tried have been Kettlenetics, The FIRM's TransFIRM Your Trouble Zone and Absolute Beginner's 3 in 1 Kettlebell.
I just wasn't crazy about the Kettlebell and that type of training. So this workout just sat on the shelf.
This workout is led by Angie Miller and this is my first time working out with Angie. I found her to be really pleasant and likable - very easy going and encouraging without being over the top.
The DVD features a tutorial. It also has music only options for the various sets.
The workout is broken into 8 sets. In the, 8 sets you are performing various swing, strength, and cardio type Kettlebell moves for both the lower and upper body. The time for each set is listed below.
Set 1 - 4:35
Set 2 - 5:48
Set 3 - 8:34
Set 4 - 3:55
Set 5 - 8:40
Set 6 - 4:07
Set 7 - 3:55
Set 8 - 3:27 (Core work)
The music is good but not new. Many of the tunes have been featured prominently is other workout videos.
I think this is a very nice workout and I had DOMS the day after doing the workout.
3 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review