Stephanie Huckabee PowerFit Harmony Core Express - Review


Finally, a somewhat challenging workout from the Powerfit Harmony series is Core Express.
I felt the moves were slightly more advance or I probably should say slightly less beginner than the previous PowerFit workouts I have done.
With Core Express, I felt that I at least got my 20 minutes worth. I think the difference with this workout was there were more reps within each set.
This particular workout seemed to work the obliques and lower abs the most. Stephanie uses the band on several of the exercises to increase the intensity. The core was worked mostly in a standing and lying down position.
Thus far, my favorite of the PowerFit Harmony workouts.
3 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review