Stephanie Huckabee PowerFit - Core Fusion


Core Fusion is 1 of 5 20 minute workouts on Stephanie Huckbee's PowerFit 5 day workout system.
I bought this set, sold it because I felt the workouts were too "beginner" , and just recently purchase it again because of the core workout it included.
I don't know if that was such a good idea. I was looking for an intermediate core workout. I wanted a dedicated core/ab workout that wasn't advanced (i.e. Cathe) but I didn't want one that was very beginner. I felt that Core Fusion was very beginner.
Core Fusion combined very basic abdominal core exercises with very basic stretching. It lack intensity on all levels.
What was nice about the workout was Stephanie. Her cuing is superb. Although it is a very easy workout to follow. It does use the stretchy band that comes with the DVDs on some exercises. I will say that the band was very good for stretching.
A nice workout but not what I was look for.
2 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review