The FIRM Cardio Dance Slim Down - Review


It has been forever since I have done Cardio Dance Slim Down (CDSD); and in that time I forgot that I actually like this workout.
CDSD is a 40 minute workout led my FIRM Master Instructor Allie Del Rio.
The workout features a warm-up, 10 minute club/pop section, 10 minute Latin section , 10 minute disco section and 5 minute cool down.
My favorite sections are the Latin and disco sections. This is mainly so because I was actually able to dance those two sections. With the club/pop section, some of the moves aren't conducive to doing on the type of flooring I have, plus this section didn't flow as well as the other two sections.
The choreography is not particularly complex. It can be easily picked up just by watching Allie - although she does call out the steps and cues very well.
There is a lot of "Taking It From the Top", except for the last 16 counts in each of the combinations. Allie doesn't go back to the beginning. It leaves the impression of the combinations ending abruptly.
3 1/2 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review