10 Minute Solution Target Toning - Review


My second 10 Minute Solution workout that I did in 10 minute intervals was Target Toning with Cindy Whitemarsh.
The five 10 minute workouts are:
Thighs
Arms & Shoulders
Buns
Abs
Power Stretch
Overall, I thought all the workouts were pretty solid except for the Power Stretch workout. I was a bit disappointed in that workout.
The other workouts featured traditional sculpting moves. Many of the moves were very basic and I would classify this as a basic workout.
The only segment that uses weights is the Arms & Shoulder segment. Although the name for the segment is a misnomer because it does include back and chest work as well; and that impressed me that in 10 minutes I hit all 5 upper body parts.
The Buns section left with with DOMS the next day and a couple of the thigh exercises were intense as well.
The most irritating part of the workout is Cindy. She is pleasant enough and I know she is trying to be encouraging but how many times can you say "You Can Do It." She said this at least 5 to 10 times per 10 minute workout. EXCESSIVE!!!
And just when she mouths those words, her voice streaks, so it comes out louder than her normal instruction. She does this in all 5 segments. I started cringing anytime she would say those words.
But ignoring Cindy and the Power Stretch segment, this was a decent group of 10 minute workouts.
3 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review