It’s May

Wow, I feel like I have been away forever.

My schedule in April got really crazy and it is still going to be that way for May.
So, I will fit workouts in where I can.


I am excited. I went almost four months without buying a new workout and now there are all kinds of new workouts I am interested in buying.
On the short list of workouts to buy are:

Amy Bento's Advance Step Challenge 4 and Hi Lo Dynamics. Amy is set to film these workouts June 4th. So, that probably means a late August/early September delivery.

Tracey Staehle FitbyTracey is filming three workouts under the heading of Fight Circuit. These workouts are supposed to be film this month. Tracey's forum is currently down so I don't know the status on these workouts.

Kelly Coffey-Meyer is filming two new workouts this month under her 30 Minutes to Fitness Series. If you want to offer name suggestion for the two new workouts, you can checkout her website at www.coffeyfit.com.

Chalene Johnson Turbo Fire. This is going to be a whole cardio system. I am really excited about this system, but a little apprehensive. I ordered Chalean Xtreme but sent it back because I didn't like it. I do like Chalene so I want to give Turbo Fire a try.

Debating on whether or not to buy:

Tracie Long Fitness is releasing 4 new workouts this month. Lift Higher, Kick Back, Power Up, and Reach Further. These are 30 minute workouts.

Stephanie Vitorino: Body Target 60. Release date is this month.

Guillermo Gomez: Martial Fusion – Cardio & Flexibility. Release date is set for this month.
The FIRM is producing new workouts. I am not sure when they will be available.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review