Shape 12 minute Total Body Blitz - Review


On several of the older SHAPE workouts, there is a bonus workout called the 12-minute Total Body Blitz. This workout is led my Tracy York.
I have been short on time lately and trying to fit in workouts where I can. So I decided to give this workout a try because I was wanting to do some type of sculpting workout.
Tracy does give you a brief warm up and cool down. Between the warm up and cool down, Tracy take you through a series of compound exercises that work multiple body parts at the same time.
She uses light, medium and heavy dumbbells to get the job done.
My major complaint about the workout is that I didn't think Tracy used the 12 minutes effectively. We did about 4 to 5 exercise combinations total. With each set of exercises, Tracy starts off with a very slow rep count and then half way through the set, she picks up the tempo.
The name of the workout is Total Body Blitz. Blitz -get in get out. I think Tracy was very slow in getting in; and as a result I didn't think the workout was all that it could be.
2 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review