Stephanie Huckabee PowerFit Harmony Core Pure Power - Review



Core - Pure Power, I think is the sixth workout in the PowerFit Harmony series.

It is a 20 minute workout. It uses a resistance band and a mat throughout the workout.

Stephanie works the core in a variety of position to include standing, kneeling, and lying down.

This was a very easy workout. The best part of the workout was using the resistance band to stretch the muscle during the stretching exercises. I was hoping for a little bit more intensity in the core exercises. The balance exercises I would classify as slightly challenging as I was wobbling on a couple of those exercises.

All in all, I was not impressed. I am giving it 2 1/2 stars. 2 stars for Core and 3 for Stretch.

Stephanie as almost always gets high marks. Her cuing is impeccable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review