10 Minute Solution 5 Day Get Fit Mix - Review


Because of my less than desirable schedule of late, I have taken to doing a few 10 Minute Solution workouts in 10 minute intervals. I would do one 10 minute workout in the morning and one at night for two days straight. The fifth workout I moved to the weekend.
So the first 10 Minute Solution workout I did like this was 5 Day Get Fit Mix featuring Amy Bento.
Now I am a huge Amy Bento fan, although I haven't been a huge fan of her 10 Minute Solution workouts. With 5 day Get Fit Mix, I like this workout a little bit more than her other 10 Minute workouts.
The five areas in this workout are:
Cardio Kickboxing
Fat Blasting Intervals
Lean Body Sculpt
Belly Fat Burner
Power Yoga
I think Amy pack a lot in the 10 minute segments. I did a SHAPE 12 minute workout recently where I felt the time wasn't really used well. Not so in most of these segments.
3 of the segments I give 4 stars to: Fat Blasting Intervals, Lean Body Sculpt, and Belly Fat Burner. The Cardio Kickboxing and Power Yoga segments I give 3 stars.
All workouts were easy to follow except with the Power Yoga segment you will need to watch that one before you do it. A lot of the moves requires that your eyes are somewhere other than the television so it is hard to see what Amy is doing. Although she does repeat the sequence quite a few times, so after seeing it the first time, you can listen for her cuing. Towards the end of the Power Yoga set, Amy really picks up the pace, so you are moving through the moves very quickly.
With Fat Blasting Intervals, Lean Body Sculpt, and Belly Fat Burner, Amy uses dumbbells to increase the intensity.
3 1/2 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review