Weight Watchers Time Crunch Training - Information

Note: I have not done this workout. Nor am I planning to do it. I got this workout for a friend and I was looking it over before I sent it off to her.
So this is just for informational purposes only if anyone is interested it the workout.

As far as I know, you can only get Weight Watchers 10-Minute Time Crunch Training with resistance cord from a Weight Watchers center.
The workout cost $24.95 and comes in a big box. The only think in the box is the workout, the resistance cord, and 10-Week Exercise Tracker. The rest of the box is filled with the plastic bubble paper. The box was very light to pick up. When I first grabbed it, I remember thinking it was light for its size.

The DVD includes five 10-minute workouts. There workouts are:
Upper Body
Lower Body
Total Body
Core
Interval Training

The DVD is programmable.
No star rating as I have not done this workout.

Comments

  1. I know this is an older blog post, but it's available at Walmart and Amazon,not sure where else. It's regular retail price is $18 at Walmart but right now they have it on clearance for $15. Amazon is around $18 (at the time of me posting this,prices on amazon chances periodically). It's definitely a great program, I would recommend it for anyone who is starting the fitness journey or even advanced.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review