Dance Off the Inches Dance It Off & Firm Up! - Thoughts

Dance It Off & Firm Up! features Bethany Lyons as the lead. The workout is about 41 minutes and follows the same patterns as all the other Dance Off the Inches workouts. There is a step guide. I didn't use it. The moves are very basic and easy to follow
The workout breaks down as follows:
Warm up
Rock It
Own It
Tone It
Cool Down
The Rock It and Own It sections are the mini dance combos. Tone It is not really a mini combo. It is a bunch of toning moves done with a dancer's flair. Plie, tondu, lunges, squats, calf raises, and posse are some of the moves in this section.
In the two mini routines, Bethany has this swivel hip move that she uses as her base move. So instead of marching it out you do this swivel move before taking it from the top or adding on.

There seemed to be a lot of taking it from the top in this workout. Although, I don't think it is any more or less repetitive than any of the other Dance Off the Inches workouts. I just wasn't in the mood for what felt like endless repetition. I was ready for the combos to come together a little quicker.

I thought Bethany did a really good job with her delivery. The only thing she kept doing that got on my nerves was mentioning one of the cast members (Lea this, Lea that) and it wasn't like Lea was the beginner modifier. She didn't mentioned the other cast member by name until the cool down. And her name escapes me right now. I didn't hear it as much as I heard the name Lea.
It is amazing the things that can bug you.
Anyway, I do think this workout is decent.
3 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review