My 2011 Year In Review

2011
Lots of change occurred with me in 2011. I changed jobs again and I moved. So far both are going well. Lots also stayed the same. I once again went to New York in December. Again it was too cold and too crowded. I made it to the Cathe Road Trip, my fourth time. Next year, I might try a different fitness trip. I need to look and see what else is out there. And I bought more exercise DVDs than I should have.
So speaking of exercise DVDs, let talk favorites
Top 10
Michelle Dozois takes the top two spots. These two workouts are part of her Peak Fit Challenge System. I really like the whole system of workouts, a couple of more could have easily made the top ten as well. Two spots are also claimed by Core Rhythms (love those) and two by The FIRM with their FIRM Express System. Overall, I rate the FIRM Express System above average with the two on my list of top ten being the standouts (at least for me) in the group. The surprise on this list for me is Andrea Rogers Lean & Chiseled. I was surprised at how much I liked the workout. It is a barre style workout and they are usually not my favorite.
Tracie and Kelly put out two really good workout in Leaning Out and Split Sessions and Zumba Mix is just fun.
1) Michelle Dozois Pure Cardio
2) Michelle Dozois Cardio Interval Burn
3) Zumba Mix
4) Core Rhythms Latin Synergy
5) Alison Davis FIRM Express Turbocharged Cardio Sculpt
6) Andrea Rogers Lean & Chiseled
7) Tracie Long Leaning Out
8) Kelly Coffey Meyer Split Sessions Workout 1 Upper Body
9) Emily Welsh FIRM Express Ignite Cardio
10) Core Rhythms Jumpin Jive














Least Favorites
I can always find something redeeming about a workout, but overall I did not care for these.
Aerospace Savage
Fit By Tracey Circuit Zone
WHFN Lower Body Burn
Dancing Off The Inches Sizzling Salsa
FIRM The Wave Rock Solid Abs










Equipment/Tools
Urban Rebounder
I like the rebounder. I didn't like any of the workouts that came with them. So I rarely used it until I bought the Fitness Favorite G-Force workouts




Forza Sword
I got this sword to use with Ilaria's Forza workouts. Just one problem, my basement ceiling is too low to swing the sword. I tried. I kept dinging the ceiling. So I need to do these workouts upstairs where I have more ceiling height. That is going to be a hassle because I will have to clear space to do the workouts.





Cathe Slide & Glide Disc
These came with Cathe's Low Impact Series. Pleasantly surprise - I ended up liking these. When I was previewing the Low Impact Series through clips provided, all the workouts using these I found I didn't care for. However, once I started using them, I quite liked many of the exercises

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review