The FIRM Time Crunch Workout - Review


The FIRM Time Crunch with Susan Harris and Kai Soremekum is a 42 minute total body workout and is Volume 4 in the "Classic" series.
The 45 to 50 minute mark is a perfect workout length for me. So this workout gets high marks for that.
I have always like this workout, although it has certainly become easier, less challenging to do as years have gone by.
With that said, there is this one section I just don't like and have never like and after doing the workout yesterday realized I still don't like it.
This is the section were Kai is leading and we are alternating box climbs in this bizarre pattern using dumbbells to work the upper body.
I don't know why this section bugs me, but it does. There is like this "Uuh" feeling that comes across me when it is time to do this section.
There rest of the workout, Love it. It doesn't feature hi-impact so it is great for days when you want a little less intensity and of course if it becomes super easy you can increase your weights. It doesn't have a long floor section. You only go down to the floor to work pushups and abdominals
I think this is one of the most efficient workouts I have ever done.
The workouts uses various size dumbbells, a box step, and ankle weights.
4 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review