New Workouts On the Horizon

Mmmmmm. I have been so good so far in 2010. I have not bought one new workout. I did received a new workout - FitbyTracey's Cardio Kickbox Challenge, but I ordered that back in November or December, so I don't count that.

Briefly, I was leaning towards purchase Shawn T's Insanity, but decided against it. I might cave one day and go ahead and purchase this system.

I really haven't been tempted by any of the new workouts or workout systems that have come out so far this year. Now, however, I am starting to get tempted.....

I have my eye on a few (yes a few) workouts that have yet to be produced.

Let's see.
Amy Bento is returning with Advance Step Challenge 4 that she is set to film in May.
Also filming in May is Kelly Coffey Meyer. Kelly is planning two workouts tentatively titled 30 Minutes to Fitness Intervals and 30 Minutes to Fitness Power Sculpt.

Also potentially filming in May is Tracey Staehle featuring Josef Matthews in 3 workouts.
-Fight Circuit, The Boxer
-Fight Circuit, MMA
-Fight Circuit, The Kickboxer

Iliaria Montagnani is producing 3 new workouts.
- Atletica
- Bodystrike 2
- Powerstrike 6

Oh and I don't know when they will be released, but Tracie Long is supposed to be releasing 4 new workouts in a series called Focus.


So I have something to look forward to. Although, my credit card may take a beating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review