Cathe Step Moves - Review


Step Moves. Mmmmmm. Not completely sold on it yet. This is my second time doing the workout. So I will start telling you what I like about it.
I like the length, in fact I love the length. It clocks in at 44 minutes and that works well for my schedule.
I like the music as well. I know I read a lot of people did not, but I think the music is okay.
I also liked the combos. The combos (there are three of them) featured moves we are used to thrown in in a different way. One of the moves was the "over-facing-over". I am so use to exiting off the back, I kept having to remind myself to exit of the side.
This workout is more complex than Athletic Step, but even so, I didn't find the routine hard to pick up at all. I didn't feel that this workout was all that dancy though, even though it had some "ball changes" "cha-chas" and "mambos".
What I didn't like about the workout were the "knee" fillers. For a shorter workout they seem to appear more than they should. That is all that I really didn't care for in the workout. The lack of cool down didn't bother me. The ending stretch was pretty good. And yet, I am still lukewarm on this workout.
I did work up quite a sweat.
3 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review