The FIRM Super Sculpting - Review



The FIRM Super Sculpting is a 48 minute workout and it features Jennifer Carman, Nancy Tucker, Dale Brabham, and Carissa Fosters as leads.
Jennifer and Dale focus primarily on the upper body and Nancy and Carissa focus primarily on the lower body.
While this workout gets the job done, it is not my favorite FIRM total body workout. Normally, I only include this workout when I am looking for a fifth total body workout from the "Benson" era to add to my rotation. It usually comes down to between Super Sculpting and Bust & Butt; and I like Bust&Butt even less than I like Super Sculpting.
It is hard to pinpoint what exactly I don't like about. I didn't care for the music very much. The sequence of the exercises seemed repetitive.
I included the exercise break down for this workout, but truthfully the workout moves too quickly to record your weight and rep count. The workout almost moves too quickly to change out your weights on some of the exercises.
There is a short ab section at the end and various pieces of equipment are used: tall step, dumbbells, barbell, ankle weights, and the dowel.
A very lukewarm 3 star rating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review