Cathe Kick Max - Review


Do to being sick, I only did the warm up and the 4 combo routines, which I think came to about 35 minutes of workout out.
Cathe also has a tough nonstop blast section in this workout that I was intending to do but was whipped.
I like Kick Max, but it had to grow on me. It was my favorite the first few times I did the workout.
For her latter kickboxing workouts, Cathe has been using a three person cast, which I like. Along with herself, the workout features Lorraine and Jai as her background exercisers and the three of them are just great.
There is just a no-nonsense vibe to this workout that is just cool.
Now, the combos start simple but do get more intricate as Cathe goes from the 1st combo to the 4th combo. Cathe starts by teaching you the arm movement, she then adds the legs moves to the combo and then she combines the arm and leg movement into one combo routine before moving to repeat the pattern on the opposite side.
Between each combo, Cathe adds a series of jumping jacks to increase the intensity. I think the combinations are more about precision and working on form than cardio. The cardio will come in the blast section.
4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review