The FIRM Abs Hip Thigh Workout - Review


Volume 5 of the "Classic" series is the 45 minute Abs, Hip, & Thigh Workout featuring Lareine Chabut.
This is probably my least favorite of the "Classic" series of workouts. Although, I like the individual sections as they appear in the various compilation workouts that have been produce; here in there own workout, there didn't seem to be enough content.
Like most of the "Classics", it has a standing and a floor section. The standing section consist of 4 limb aerobics using a small to mid step and light dumbbells. There is also a series of "leg presses" and "squats".
The floor section was the dominate part of this workout, commencing with a 9 minute abdominal sections and then moving into lower body leg exercises. The workout concludes with a stretch.
There is a double rewind function on this workouts that lets you repeat the cardio segment. I have nevered used this feature.
This is the only workout of the classic series that has yet to be remade into a chaptered DVD version. I am hoping that it will be made into a chaptered DVD so that I can complete my collection.
With that said, this is not a workout I pull out a lot and usually only do so when I am doing the other classics as well.
2 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review