Cathe Kick Punch & Crunch - Review


A Cathe Favorite. Kick, Punch, & Crunch is a high energy kickboxing blast workout. This workout has lots of reps so you can work each move. In fact, endurance may be a factor on some of the moves. I know I felt fatigue in several of the exercises towards the end of each move. You calves certainly get a good workout.
After the warm up, the workout goes into medium intensity drills, and that is followed by high intensity drills. After the drills, Cathe takes you through 3 combination routines. This is followed by a brief cool down before you go into Stability Ball Ab work and then a final stretch.
My favorite part of the workout were the 3 combinations. I think I like the speed of the combination which allowed you to execute each move without being rushed.
I really like the music except the music used during the Abdominal/core sections. The music there seemed out of place.
4 1/2 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review