Zumba - Review


Zumba Fitness 20 Minutes Express

Zumba Fitness Flat Abs - Approximately 18 minutes

Zumba Cardio Party - About 50 minutes

Zumba Sculpt and Tone - 45 minutes


These four workouts are part of the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System.


Well I don't really think you are going to have a Transformation with these workouts but they are fun and the music is super cool with a great beat. My favorite of the bunch is Zumba Sculpt and Tone. I have reviewed this workout before.

My next favorite is probably Flat Abs. All the ab work is standing and I really felt my obliques the next day after this workout. The Express Workout is fun too. I did like Cardio Party as well, although I found some of the tunes to be a bit gimmicky.

The workouts are led by the creator, Beto and Tonya - one of the dance participants. I think Tonya is an outstanding instructor.

The one negative with all of them is you do a lot of standing around in between the different tunes and sometimes within the tunes while you are waiting for a certain beat of the music to appear.

I give 3 stars for Cardio Party, 3 1/2 for Express Workouts, 4 stars for Flat Abs and 4 1/2 for Sculpt and Tone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review