2010

2010 is almost upon us.
I am about to embark on a 3 1/2 month fitness rotation that will mostly featured the STS Weight Workouts and the Shock Cardio workouts.
Normally I try to schedule my rotation for 1 month at a time only. This is mostly because I have so many workouts and I buy so many workouts, so I always have new workout to do.
For 2010, I am going to try to limit my purchases of new workouts.

I've organized the cardio portion of the rotation myself. For, the STS weights portion, I am taking that from Cathe's 3 1/2 month STS sample workout. Cathe is suppose to be coming out with a rotation that combines both but it is December 31 and she has yet to do so or post it. I wanted to compare what I came up with to the suggestion she would come up with.

I officially start this 3 1/2 month rotation January 3rd and will finish up April 16th. Wow, that is such a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review