This Week's Workouts and Workouts To Come

This week's workout are mostly workouts that I have reviewed before. I didn't workout Sunday. I was supposed to do a Dance Body Beautiful workout but I spent most of Saturday walking the streets of New York, so I rested on Sunday.

Monday was 30 Minutes To Fitness Weights. For some reason I am still sore in the leg area from doing this workout.
Tuesday's Workout was Core Rhythms Secrets To Sexy Abs. I really like this workout. I think Janna Kunitz is fantastic.
Today's workout was Core Rhythms Latin Cardio Jam. Short but good. When I first did this workout, I wasn't thrill but I had a good time doing it today.

PreOrders
So some of my PreOrders have come it. I got Dance With Julianne Cardio Ballroom and The PussyCat Dolls Workouts. I have only pre-viewed the PCD video and from the warmup I really thought I was going to like it. Then I watch routine/combination and realize that the same 32 count or maybe it is 64 counts is repeated over and over for a whole song. I don't think I am going to like this. Both of these workouts are schedule for the end of the month.

Still to come are Cathe's Shock Cardio workouts, Tracie Long's Longevity workouts, and Tracey Staehle's Cardio Kickbox Challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review