Cathe Circuit Blast - Review


Circuit Blast is a 44 minute workout that consist of six circuits. I really wanted to start off this review with something like "Circuit Blast, What a Blast?", but I thought it would sound corny.
Even so, it does fit. The workout moves extremely fast and was over before I knew it. I love workouts that get in, does its job, and then gets out. All very efficient.
I didn't expect that I would like this workout. This workout is part of Cathe's Shock Cardio series and at first I was disappointed that so much resistance work was included in the workout.
However, the majority of the resistance work has a cardio influenced. Many of the moves are compound in nature so you are working upper body and lower body at the same time.
The workout does use quite a bit of equipment -the Step (with four risers on each side), dumbbells, medicine ball, and a band.
I like the music and the set is the same set Cathe used in the STS weight workouts.
4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review