Amy Bento CIA 2901 Kickbox Surge - Review


Amy Bento leads CIA's 2901 Kickbox Surge & Core Training. It is a 75 minute cardio and core workout, although I didn't do the Core Training section.
I love Amy's Cardio Kickboxing and I think 2901 is her best of the three she has out. It is more combination oriented; and the combinations are done to great beat driven music.
I know I am getting use to Amy and her cuing because I had no real trouble picking up any of the combinations. That wasn't always the case with Amy's choreography.
In Kickbox Surge, there are 4 combinations followed by 4 surges. Surges are the intensity blast within this workout. The toughest of the surges were the pushup burpees. I had the most fun with the combinations. There is a real cool vibe with the moves that Amy uses.

4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review