Amy Bento Kickbox Xtreme - Review


Amy Bento Kickbox Xtreme is approximately 70 minutes in length and features 5 kickbox combinations followed by 5 intensity drills.
I have to say when I first did this workout - probably some two years ago now - I wasn't sure if I like it. It was a new kind of kickboxing and it moved fast.
But this workout and Amy really grew on me and I am so glad that I stuck with learning her style because her workouts are a lot of fun.
Kickbox Xtreme is one of her three cardio kickboxing workouts but unlike the other two, I feel this one is more drill oriented than combinations oriented. That is because within the combinations you are sometimes doing the same move/reps quite a few times.
One of the things that Amy did when she started filming her other kickboxing workouts was she reduce the size of the cast. I like the smaller cast. In Kickbox Xtreme there were 4 cast members plus Amy (very busy).
Music: Great Great Great.
This workout has bonus section that uses a heavy bag, but I didn't do that section. Also Amy has another Kickbox workout called Rumble. I don't consider that one cardio kickboxing.
4 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review