Caught A Cold - Yuk

Friday I caught a cold and today I am just getting over it.
I really have to take my hat off to ZICAM. I do think that stuff works pretty well, although it is expensive. It really keeps the symptoms at bay as you go through your cold. So other than taking a couple of Aleve for aches, the ZICAM was all I took.

Needless to say, today was the first day I have worked out since Thursday. As a result of being sick, I am altering this weeks workouts to the following schedule:
Tuesday - WHFN FitPrime Pump
Wedensday - WHFN FitPrime Lean
Thursday - WHFN FitPrime Upper Body Burn
Friday - WHFN FitPrime Lower Body Burn
Saturday - Rest

Comments

  1. Saundra, I LOVE THE WAY you pay tribute to Zicam. You are so funny my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review