WHFN FitPrime Lean - Review


Lean is the fourth workout from the WHFN FitPrime series. It is 43 minutes long and features Keli Roberts.
I like Keli. My very first workout video with her was CherFitness. With WHFN, she felt force to me. Not bad, just not comfortable. She was however precise. She seemed to be bigger than the workout - if that makes sense.
Lean is a fusion workout that is suppose to be more cardio. The cardio while cute leaves something to be desired.
Even coming off a cold, I felt this workout was too easy.
The workout does make up for it in music selection and set design.
I don't expect I will be grabbing this workouts again unless I want a super light workout. It is not bad, I just want more.
Between 2 1/2 and 3 stars. I can't quite decide. Probably 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review