September 2011 Monthly Rotation


September 2011. I have morning and evening workouts planned.
Morning will be cardio and the evening will be sculpt workouts.
I am still training for my 10K at the end of October so I have two treadmill days.

Morning schedule:
Sunday - Treadmill
Monday - Step (CIA Video & SeasunZ)
Tuesday - Boxing (Michael O & Kelly Coffey Meyer)
Wedneday - Treadmill (Cardio Coach)
Thursday - Zumba
Friday - Cathe Step
Saturday - Rest

Evening schedule:
Sunday - I will be adding a stretch immediately after the run.
Monday - Lower body
Tuesday - Upper body
Wednesday - Evening Rest Day
Thursday - Weights/Kettlebells
Friday - Evening Rest Day
Saturday - Rest

Comments

  1. I like your September rotation Saundra, it looks balanced but very challenging..your blog is awesome and my oh my you have lots of workout DVDs, are you getting Cathe's low impact series??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beeah,
    Yes I am getting Cathe Low Impact Series.

    Did you ever end up getting Aerobox? I ordered it but my order got cancelled by them and then I ordered it again but cancel it myself because of all the ordering issues. I still may order them but I figure I should do some of the workouts I already have from Michael.

    So this month I am doing his workout with Kathy Smith and his workout from Savage/Serene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, never got Michael's Aerobox, they also cancelled my order, Michael say because they cancelled the Deluxe package which is what I was getting. Although I loveeeeeee Michael's workouts, I'm kinda glad they cancelled, Rozy on VF demo'd the entire workouts on You Tube and they weren't the typical Michael workouts, too easy.

    I bought Reinhardt Ketttlebell System instead, and so far it's my best Fitness DVD purchase of 2011, I just love it.. starts off easy to moderate and then get pretty tough. Some people are saying they found it as tough as Insanity or P90X, but the workout and rotation are short so it seems doable. I don't know, cause I've never done Insanity or P90X. RKS is awesome!!!

    I think Michael's individual workouts are awesome and I hope he'll put out more individual workouts instead of "systems"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review