Michelle Dozois Peak Fit Challenge Cardio Interval Burn - Additonal Thoughts


So I reviewed (March 8, 2011) this workout when it was Released as Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn. Michelle re-filmed this workout as part of the Peak Fit Challenge System.
And in my previous review - boy did I give it high praise - 5 stars. I still really like the workout, but before I read my previous review, I was thinking of giving it 4 1/2 stars.
Either way, I think Cardio Interval Burn is still a top notch workout. I do wished that it was under an hour. The workout clocks in at over 65 minutes.
I read where I said the Peak 10 DVD is chaptered very well. However, the Peak Fit Challenge version - not so much. You don't have the menu options to pick and choose the individual sections at will.
Out of all the workouts that I have, and I have a lot of workouts, this workout here has probably been my best calorie burner. It is definitely in the top 10, if not top 5.
So yeah, 4 1/2 - 5 stars.

Comments

  1. Yes this workout is great, I didn't like it initially and ended up trading it but then bought the whole Peakfit system and love it. The time flies by and I sweat lots and before I know it, the hour is up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review