Michelle Dozois Peak Fit Challenge Dynamic Flexibility - Thoughts

Dynamic Flexibility is the Peak Fit Challenge Systems active recovery workout. There are 5 segments and the segments are anywhere from 4 to 8 minutes. The whole workout is about 29 minutes.
The first three segments are standing and done without the band. The last two segments are floor based and use the band.
The workout can be done with shoes or without.

I like all the segments with segment 3 being my least favorite but it was still okay. Segment three is Yoga based. You are doing a series of sun breaths, planks into downward dogs etc.

Segment two and four are probably my favorite. I just love the dynamic stretching and fluid movements in two and I love the leg stretches using the band in four. Also, both segments has good tunes.

Only complaint and I stated it before is that fact there is no menu breakdown of the segments. I can definitely see me using some segments more than others.

3 1/2 stars

Comments

  1. I agree with you sections 2 and 4 are better than the other two. I think I'll get a lot of value out of this stretching dvd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review