Cathe Step, Jump & Pump - Review


Step, Jump, & Pump is a 73 minute workout that includes a 26 minute step routine and approximately a 40 minute circuit style workout. Each circuit contains hi-low for cardio and 2 sets of various weighted/strength exercise.
Rarely do I do the whole workout because this DVD contains one of my all time favorite Cathe premix which is the Step Hi Low only premix.
However, I do like the full workout. The weight work leans towards muscle endurance. There are lots of reps within each set.
This DVD has the music louder option which I love. The music used in the step routine was fun, the music for hi-low contain a real upbeat tempo whereas the music for the weight segments slowed the tempo down quite a bit.
It takes a lot of energy to get to get to the end of this workout. Another reason I like the workout is that the step section didn't seem to be as repetitive as some step workouts. I think that was because of the time.
One other thing I will point out is that you do the hi lo sections twice; once with the right lead and then again with the left. It was intense. I was out of breath quite a bit and the recovery is quick as you are moving into weights next.
4 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review