Cathe Drill Max - Review

72 minute workout. That is what Drill Max clocks in at. It is an intense workout.
There are six drill cycles that Cathe takes you through. Each cycle contains a cardio drill, leg drill, and upper body. The only time when you might get a break from the cardio is during the upper body segments. The leg drills are tough and definitely cardio based.

Lots of equipment is used. The step, stability ball, weights, and band. The cardio sections sometimes seem to go on forever but the workout actually moves through at a quick pace. The weights are used to increase the intensity and the conditioning and not for muscle strength.

I really love the music. The beat was infectious. I think I got most of my energy from the music, and I love the set. It is one of my favorite sets that Cathe has used.

The isn't much that I don't like about this workout. I didn't care for the lower body or upper body sections in the last drill, but that could be due to the fact that I am wiped out by the time I get to that section.

Drill Max is a workout that I always have to get pumped up for because it is so intense. I know that when I do this workout, I am going to have to dig in deep to complete it to the end.

Definately one of my favorites. 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review