Cathe Low Impact Circuit - Review


Low Impact Circuit is one of my favorite Cathe circuit workouts. However, that wasn't always the case. This workout definitely had to grow on me. Now I always loved the cardio, which consist of a series of three step routines, but now I like the weight work equally as well.
The weight segments are mostly upper body and when the lower body is used, it is used in conjunction with an upper body exercise. Dumbbells and a band provide the resistance for the workout.
The workout is about 75 minutes long. After (what seem to me a lengthy warmup), Cathe takes you into a series of step combo routine/low impact mini blast/lower body/ and upper body work. There are three rounds of this. The workout concludes with abdominals and a stretch.
What I like least about the workout was the warmup - repetitive.
What I like best about the workout was the music and how it really fit the choreography of the step routines. I also like the music louder option that came with the DVD.
The DVD also has some very good premixes. Although I did the entire workout this time around.
4 stars out of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review