Amy Bento Rumble - Review


Rumble is not your typical Amy Bento hi low interval Kickboxing workout. This workout has 3 parts. The first part is kickboxing - 40 minutes, the second part is standing boxing bag -25 minutes (although you can just punch the air if you like) and the third part is about a 15 minute stretch.
When I do this workout, I only ever do the first part and today was no different. I like the first part. As I stated previously, this is not the Amy Bento kickboxing you are used to.
I love Amy's other kickboxing workout and I like Rumble well enough. With Rumble there is no complex choreography to learn. Essentially your are doing drill type combos; and you do the combos on each side (your right and your left). Within each combo, Amy first has you do a series of 8s, then 4s, and then she alternates them on both sides. There are a total of 4 combinations all together.
This workout is not as intense as some of her others workouts. Never the less, I worked up a nice sweat.
The music was good. Perhaps not a memorable as some of her other soundtracks, but it fit the workout.
Equipment used: weighted gloves.
3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review