Amy Bento Hi Lo Challenge - Review


Hi Lo Challenge
I am in love with this workout. Well, maybe not in love but I love it. I don't do the workout as often as I like (comes from having to many workouts). Each time I do the workout, I keep thinking that I need to add it into the rotation more.
Hi energy from start to finish. I was soaking wet and I workout in my basement where it is quite cold down there now during the middle of winter.
The workout (the hi lo portion) is approximately 66 minutes long. Amy takes you through 4 combinations followed by 4 blast. The combinations are somewhat intricate. You probably won't pick it up your first time through, but when you get the hang of, it is fun. The blast or intervals as Amy calls them, are simple to follow. They don't really require a lot of thought to follow.
Great driving music.
5 stars of of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review