Cathe Cardio & Weights - Review


Cardio & Weights is a 60 minute circuit workout. I rarely do this workout as designed. The only reason I put it into the rotation is because I wanted to do a circuit type workout; and all my other circuit workouts were already scheduled in.
Most of the time when I do this workout, I do the Timesaver Step Only option, which I like.
The full workout isn't bad, it is just not one of my favorites. I think the lukewarm feeling I have about it comes from the transitions between the weight segments - the compound segment and the upper body segment. The problem is there is no transition and I often have to pause the DVD player to set up for the next exercise thus making the workout longer than 60 minutes.
Anyway, the workout consist of 4 step combo routines and each routine is followed by a compound exercise and then an upper body specific exercise. Throughout the workout, Cathe hits all 5 upper body muscle groups, the legs and the core.
I thought the music was good but not great.
If I giving a grade on just the premix that I normally do, I would give it 4 stars.
For the full workout, 3 stars out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review