Amy Bento Hi Lo Xtreme - Review


Hi Lo Xtreme might have been my first Amy Bento purchase. When I first did this workout several years ago now, I found myself fumbling all over the place. I thought to myself, I know people say Amy is advance but I thought they meant as far as intensity go. I didn't think I would have too difficult time picking up the choreography.
Well I stuck with it - not without chucking the DVD in the corner first - and I am glad I did.
If you really want a super fun workout, this is it, but you need to give yourself time and patience to pick up the routines. Now of course I don't think the choreography in the routines is tough at all. Part of it was learning what Amy calls things. I remember when I first heard her say heel lift. So I was only lifting my heel, because that it was I was used too. However, when Amy says heel lift, she means what I think of as a hamstring curl.
Semantics.
I like this workout very much. It is a classic Amy Hi Lo with combos and intervals. Like her kickboxing workouts, I do tend to like the stuff she has put out more recently over the older stuff. This, however, is still a very good high energy workout.
4 stars of of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pro-Form 600 LT Treadmill - Thoughts

21 Day Fix Disc 1 - Review

Tony Horton P90X Legs & Back - Review